The best way to have a great experience is for both of us to feel comfortable. I hope that if there is anything that I can do on my part, you will let me know. Below are some tips to help you know how you can do your part.
When making your initial contact by email/text/phone call, please include as much detail about yourself and what you are looking for as you can. Never mention anything illegal or sexual. Let me know who you are, where and for how long you would like to meet. Include in the note your screening information whether it is references or company web-site. If this is our first meeting, may I suggest a minimum of an hour and a half? One hour is just too rushed. There is hardly enough time to get to know each other.
Please arrive to our date on time. If you are going to be more than 5 minutes late or early, I will need a phone call from you. Arriving 15 minutes early can be as bad as arriving late. I need those last few minutes to relax and prepare myself for our special time together. If you arrive late, I cannot promise to keep you past your appointed time.
When we first meet, greet me with a hug and a kiss. Then please place your gift on a table in plain sight and excuse yourself to the wash room. If it is in an envelope, leave it unsealed. PLEASE wash your hands. I just have a thing about thinking about all of the places your hands have been since their last washing, (steering wheel, door knob, sandwich from lunch). I am so much more at ease knowing they are fresh.
- It's important to make sure you are clean when we begin our session, so when I ask you to wash your hands in the restroom before we start, take a moment to make sure that every part of your body that you want to put near my face, nose or mouth is clean and fresh smelling! I have plenty of supplies available for you in the restroom. Just use common sense when getting ready for our playdate!
- It is important to make sure ALL of your body parts, especially the private ones are clean and free of odors. If you want it near my face, please make sure it's CLEAN!
- Deodorant is always a good idea.
- I will ask everyone to shower again upon arrival. I have a handheld shower head. It's very easy to use soap and water on the cock, balls, and don't forget the ass. If you don't wear deodorant, no offense, but you probably should. If you normally do not, use SOAP and water under your arms, too. Many people forget the ass, or don't use soap, just water. I think a lot of people just don't realize that perspiration or gas just on the ride over can create way more odor than they realize, and there are a few who have noticeable body odor even when they are dressed, all the time.
- I may not always say something, but believe me, I know when you took a shortcut. And why? It's embarrasing for both of us when I have to ask you to get back in the shower or I skip certain things because it's not fresh.
Do you know that we are the last ones to smell ourselves when we have body odor?
- Manscaping is about more than just managing the hair around your crotch, but that’s not a bad place to start. Body hair can also facilitate bacterial growth due to its irritating and coarse nature. Shaving your balls will reduce skin irritation over all. STDs like crabs and others are far less of a threat when you handle your hair. AND you smell better!
- The silkier your balls are, the fewer places bacteria has to hide, and shower time will be far more fruitful when all of those germs find their way to the drain.
- Crotch stink is often founded from bacteria that festers in your pubic hair and nether zone. Even the best body washes can only do so much, so aid your shower regimen by reducing places where smell grow.
- But why should you remove your pubic hair? First of all (and perhaps to many the most important reason), shaving it can make your erection look positively huge. When your pubic hair covers up part of the shaft, visually it can seem much shorter. The hidden part of the shaft will be revealed and can make your penis look a half inch longer.
I want our time together to be special for both of us. We are to come together with mutual respect and admiration. Don't be afraid to express your desires. Bring an open heart and an open mind. My only basic limit is that I will not participate in anything that is painful for me. I'm here because it feels good. I enjoy lots of cuddling, massaging, kissing and talking.
Please show respect for the boundaries of the appointment time. There is always a clock in view, so if you could help me by not making me have to remind you when your time is up, I would appreciate it.
After we've met you may feel free to use me as a reference to meet other ladies. I ask for you to make a request prior to listing me as a reference. If we have met once, I will provide up to three references for seven months from our date. If we have had two or more dates, I will provide references for up to one year.
If our time together really knocked your socks off then feel free to write a review about me. The review is like a tip to thank me for our time together.
A nice tip is always welcomed. If you would like to surprise me with a gift, I really enjoy flowers, dark chocolate, and gift certificate of any kind is always nice.
I prefer to see gentlemen over the age of 35, however; I do make exceptions for gentlemen under 35 should you have two reputable provider references within the past six months.